G7 EXO solves the challenges of continuous toxic and combustible gas monitoring for sites, facilities and fence lines in a single, easy-to-use platform. Automating long-term area monitoring and connected safety for streamlined efficiency, G7 EXO allows teams to focus on their work at hand.
- Deployment Magic — Just place it where you want, push “setup wizard” and G7 EXO does the rest. Leveraging integrated connectivity, EXO’s direct-to-cloud capability makes updates and data collection automatic and hassle-free.
- Unlimited Connectivity — Unlike the competition, each G7 EXO connects directly to the cloud so there are no range limits between monitors or a maximum number of devices allowed on the network. EXO comes with integrated cellular connectivity supported in over 100 countries, with available remote global coverage through an optional satellite module.
- Longest-Lasting Battery Life in the Industry — EXO works harder and longer than the competition. You’ll get 100 days of continuous run time with a four-gas cartridge, including continuous cloud connectivity. Leave it for months without wasting valuable time changing batteries, and with an intrinsically safe charge cord or solar panel, you can keep EXO running virtually forever.
- Versatile Customization and Integration — Two configurable output ports make it easy to integrate EXO into existing safety and control systems. EXO gives you versatile power options with 100-day battery, charge cord or solar panel, and integrates into your system at the systems or cloud level.
- Built For the Real World — With a tough, aluminum frame and rubber bumpers, EXO keeps working no matter what you or Mother Nature put it through. It’s designed for everyday wear and tear for workers on the go, so you can leave it outside and your worries behind.